"What would you do if you knew your life be taken soon?" a spider hanging on its web around the corner from a cell asked. "Do you agree with the rule saying if you've taken someone else's life, to get even, yours should be taken too?

"Here, in this country as in some other parts of the world, your life is highly respected, even though you murder a person. No matter how upset the family of the victim is, you'll be only put into prison.



"Only if you plan a scheme or kill more and more people, you can hardly get away from the fire squad!"

The one being asked, didn't respond. it moaned instead, "Oh, let me sing a song about me, about my world which is blue. Blue is my world without soul. Cold is my heart since I did all those mistakes.

"Love me tender, even though I am a murderer. All my dreams have not been fulfilled yet. Happiness wont' follow me if I'm still alive.

"And now the end is near. Only a few days to go morning will not break like the first morning."

The spider, wondered, asked again, "Mr. Shadow, is that you representing his melodious emotion?"

Nobody could hear it. Everything was dark. And a man inside there was regretfully expecting a miracle.

Leave a Reply